Thursday, September 23, 2010

Italian Baked Pork Chops


This recipe is from Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade, September/October 2010 issue. I actually made this last week. I liked it, but my son did not. It's just he is not the biggest fan of pork chops. I did make one with just BBQ sauce on it and he ate that.

Italian Baked Pork Chops

Ingredients:

1 T Dijon mustard
1 T extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
4 pork center loin chops (6 oz each)
salt and pepper
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.

2. In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, oil and Italian seasoning. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper; then, brush both sides of chops with mustard mixture. Press Parmesan into both sides of chops.

3. Place chops on prepared baking sheet. Bake about 10 minutes or until just cooked through.

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Hi Michelle, I just stumbled onto your blog while I was searching for recipes and thought I would say "Hi". I made this recipe too and my family wasn't too sure about the mustard. The good news is, we had leftovers and I made THE BEST cuban sandwiches with another of Sandra Lee's recipes. Happy Cooking! :)
Jewels