Sunday, February 28, 2010

Peanut Butter Pie


This recipe is in the March/April 2010 Taste of Home Simple & Delicious magazine. There are lots of yummy recipes in this issue. I wanted to make this one for dessert. When I went to Publix this afternoon I got the cream cheese and pie crust to make. There were only the large graham cracker crusts, so I got the 9" shortbread crust. It was super easy to make and fast. I added chocolate chips to the top.

Ingredients:

3/4 cup peanut butter
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup confectioners' sugar
1 carton (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 graham cracker crust (9 inch)
salted chopped peanuts

Directions:

In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.

Fold in whipped topping; pour into prepared crust. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until serving. Refrigerate leftovers.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I've had similar pb pies before, and they are ALWAYS so delicious!!!!!

This one looks like a winner!