Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Paula Deen's House Seasoning


I had another busy evening. Jimmy's knee has been bothering him (football conditioning two nights in a row didn't help). We didn't go to football tonight. I made dinner - I heated up Schwann's Blackened Chicken Alfredo. For those who have never tried Schwann's; it's home delivery that you order on line. Check it out. Lot's of yummy stuff to help out busy mom's.

I then put together a lasagna for tomorrow night's dinner at my mom's, went to Publix to buy a birthday cake for my nephew's girlfriend, made this house seasoning and Paula Deen's homemade cinnamon rolls (I'll post the rolls on Monday). Busy! I did find time to watch "American Idol".

I recently joined the new cooking blog club My Girl, Paula. The recipe for the end of the month requires Paula Deen's House Seasoning. The recipe was included. I decided to go ahead and make it so I can use now. It is super easy. I halved the recipe.

Mix together 1 cup salt, 1/4 cup black pepper and 1/4 cup garlic powder.

Store in airtight container for up to 6 months.

No comments: