Tuesday, August 5, 2008

TWD - Black and White Banana Loaf



Ashlee of A Year In The Kitchen chose The Black and White Banana Loaf on page 232 for this week's recipe. The banana bread was very easy to make. I was a little skeptical of putting lemon and rum in the mix, but the whole thing came out wonderful. The bread is very moist and yummy! Thank you Ashlee! It's now one of my favorite recipes to use my ripened bananas in! Work had no complaints; it was all gone before I left work for the day! I left a few slices at home for my son, who said it was delicious. Jimmy, who just got back from visiting his sister, was glad for some baked goods!

My pictures didn't come out too well, but you get the idea!




7 comments:

Nancy/n.o.e said...

Your loaf is pretty and sounds like it won the popularity prize!

Nancy

Marie Rayner said...

Great job on your banana bread. Two thumbs up!

Eleganza Strings/ The DeLadurantey Family said...

Glad you liked it!

Pamela said...

It sounds like everyone enjoyed it. Looks pretty good!

Teanna DiMicco said...

The marbling looks great! I'm glad it was well received!

Anonymous said...

It looks awesomely delicious!!!

Rebecca of "Ezra Pound Cake" said...

Sounds like you had plenty of people to share it with. Lucky! ;)