Tuesday, August 19, 2008

TWD: Granola Grabbers


This Tuesdays with Dorie recipe was Granola Grabbers, page 82, chosen by Michelle of Bad Girl Baking. It seemed like a lot of ingredients and I wasn't sure if I would actually like the cookies. The recipe was very simple and easy to follow. The dough was yummy and the cookies were chewy and delicious. They got rave reviews from family and work!
I didn't change anything in the recipe, kept all the ingredients. I thought the results was wonderful!

4 comments:

Jules Someone said...

These were fabulous. I did add chocolate chips. They make everything better.

Teanna DiMicco said...

Glad people at work loved it! It looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

You're better than me, girl! After what we made last weekend, I also made chocolate ice cream. I was done with sweets in this house. We needed a break!

Pamela said...

I really enjoyed these, too! Nicely done, and I'm glad they were a hit.