Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tropical Storm Fay and Homemade Pizza


After a day of worrying about Tropical Storm Fay and wondering where it was going to go, Jimmy and I decided to make pizza for dinner. It looks like, as of now, Fay is going more west and staying away from the Fort Lauderdale area. Thank goodness! Unfortunately, the first day of school has been cancelled. Jimmy was actually looking forward to the first day!

Our pizza isn't truly homemade. I had help - Chef Boyardee! I used to make the crust from scatch but this kit is yummy, too. I made the crust, while Jimmy helped brown the Jimmy Dean hot sausage. I spread the dough and added the sauce. Jimmy added the pepperoni, sausage, black olives, ham and cheese. It turned out delicious! It was a perfect end to a stressful day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome. It sure doesn't look like my attempts at pizza. LOL Somehow, I always screw the dough up.