I was nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award from Michele at My Girl, Paula! Thank you, Michele; you've been a great friend!
Here are the RULES of this Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
The 7 blogs I nominate are:
My Baking Addiction
Cooking for Comfort
Tried & True With Heidi
Christy's Kitchen Creations
Sticky, Gooey, Creamy, Chewy
My Kitchen Cafe
Seven Interesting Things about me:
1. I was a Girl Scout Leader for 13 years.
2. I was a Cub Scout Leader for 4 years.
3. I am a Troop Committee Member for my son's Boy Scout Troop.
4. I have 2 grandchildren - Samantha, 4, and Austin, 20 months.
5. I met my boyfriend on line at SinglesNet.com after many years of not dating after my husband passed away.
6. I have an Associates of Applied Science degree as a Medical Secretary, but work for a Property Management firm.
7. I have a brown belt in Taekwon Do, which I haven't been to in several months.
…And Now This…
2 years ago