Monday, December 29, 2008

Fudge

My mom always called this recipe See's Fudge and made it every Christmas. I've made it a few times myself. I decided to make this a couple days before Christmas. As usual it came out delicious and didn't last long.

Ingredients

1/4 lb butter
9 oz chocolate chips
1 c. chopped nuts
1 t. vanilla
20 marshmallows
1 T water
2 c. sugar
3/4 c. evaporated milk.

Directions

Put marshmallows, water, sugar and evaporated milk in double boiler. Boil slow for 8 minutes.

Place remaining ingredients into mixing bowl. Pour hot mixture into mixing bowl with other ingredients. Beat until melted.

Pour into greased pan.

Keep refrigerated.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to try this. My fudge always comes out too soft. I don't know what I do wrong.

Tami said...

Your fudge looks SO good! I've been craving fudge for a long time but I haven't found the time to make it yet.