Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Texas Jambalaya


My son has been wanting to make jambalaya for a while. He looked up recipes a few weeks ago and found this one on Allrecipes.com.

The last few days Jimmy has been helping me with dinner since I've been sick (middle ear infection, bronchitis and pink eye). Last night, we made the jambalaya. It was a fairly easy recipe to make with both of us working on it. We did not use the full amount of onion. We also substituted chicken for the ham. Next time, I think we will add more meat. The dish is spicy, but not overly so.

The picture is from the website, since I forgot to take a picture!

If you are interested in making, here is where you can find the delicious recipe.


2 comments:

kelly said...

Think I just might have to make it. I looks and sounds good.

Detroits a Bitch said...

This wass lovely to read