Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mint Chocolate Delights

I'm baaaccckkkk! I think it's been at least 2 months since I've posted. I've been on a I don't wanna cook anything new kick. I think I'm getting out of it.

Today was the last day of school in South Florida. Feel a little sad....it's my son's last year of middle school. Off to High School in the Fall. Where does time go!

Jimmy has been wanting me to make these cookies with the Nestle Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels. I figured it's the last day of school, so why not!

Boy! Are they YUMMY!

Ingredients:

2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup baking cocoa
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 2/3 cup (10 oz bag) Nestle Toll House Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels

Directions:

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.

Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.

Beat butter, both sugars and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in the flour mixture. Stir in morsels.

Drop by well-rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.

Bake 11-13 minutes until cookies are puffed and centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

2 comments:

Sandy's Kitchen said...

Welcome back! These cookies look yummy! i love the combo of mint and chocolate. your son has good taste.

Jennifer said...

WElcome back! Those cookies look scrumptious!!!!