Saturday, March 14, 2009

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies

I found this recipe on Pennies on a Platter blog. OMG! They are so delicious! I took them to my parents' for dinner on Thursday and everyone raved about them! So easy, so yummy! I will definitley make these again and again.

The recipe is super simple........

1 box Betty Crocker Original Supreme brownie mix (water, oil, eggs as directed on package)

1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix (plus ingredients needed listed on package)

Heat oven to 350˚F. Grease 9″x13″ pan. Prepare brownie mix as directed on package; pour in pan.

Prepare cookie mix as directed on package, and drop by tablespoons evenly onto brownie mix; push down lightly.

Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from edge comes out almost clean. Cool completely, at least 1 hour, and cut into squares.
BEFORE BAKING...
AFTER BAKING...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm drooling. I can taste them again right now! :)