Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Foodie Fanatics: Chocolate Malted Milkshakes


I'm a little late on posting this recipe for Foodie Fanatics. With the holidays, I just have not had the time, or desire, to sit at the computer at home. I hope everyone had a happy holiday. Ours was very nice, but hectic. I really enjoyed having my daughter and family here for the holidays without having her leaving.

The week before Christmas, the recipe for Foodie Fanatics was Paula Deen's Chocolate Malted Milkshakes which was Kelly's choice (What's Cooking Kelly). Man, were they scrumptious! Very easy to make. Kelly and I made these one evening with the kids. Kelly actually did all the work...I only smashed the malted milk balls to sprinkle on top (which were left over from Halloween!).

I highly recommend trying this milkshake. You will not be disappointed! The recipe can be found HERE.

It's not the best picture, but you get the idea of it's yumminess!

1 comment:

Michele said...

I agree. It was a delicious recipe! Yours looks yummy.