Sunday, September 14, 2008

TWD: Chocolate Malted Whopper Drops

I know this post is late, but I had a hectic week. I actually baked these last weekend.

Rachel of Confessions of a Tangerine Tart chose the Chocolate Malted Whopper Drops. I found these cookies absolutely delicious! I didn't think they were to chocolately like some. I loved how they were soft in the middle. They sure were a big hit! Of course, eating the leftover Whoppers was a plus!



I won't be posting a blog this week since I always bake on the weekends and I was gone this weekend camping with the Boy Scouts. Had a great weekend at Peanut Island, Riviera Beach, FL, playing in the surf and sun.

1 comment:

Bungalow Barbara said...

Yours look great! At first I wasn't sure I liked these, but the soft, cakey, chewy, chocolate-y texture snuck up on me...