Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cowboy Burgers

My friend, Michele, at Alwayz Bakin' made this recipe the other night. She raved about it and I love a good hamburger, so Jimmy and I decided to give it a try. She was so right! It was so awesomely good! Jimmy did a great job grilling for me (especially since the grill didn't want to start for quite a while!). I did not set the burgers in the fridge for 30 minutes since Jimmy was afraid to turn grill off and then have it not start again! This was very easy and so good.

The recipe is from Deep South Dish. You can find the recipe at her site. Please try...you won't regret it!

Fresh off the grill!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yours look good! Yum!

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

Oh my goodness does that look good!! Thanks so much for the shout out and for swinging by to visit me today!! Happy weekend.